Sunday, August 26, 2012

Introduction

     My name is Corey Hartis. I am a 20 year old senior computer science major. A fifth year seems to be in store for me at Appalachian University. This extra year will create an opportunity for me to further my education and tack on a math minor. An internship is something else that I have yet to do. This coming summer is when I plan to dive into my first experience in the professional world as a computer scientist. The internship will hopefully give me an idea of the career possibilities that are in store for me after graduation. I cannot say what I want to do specifically after graduation but I do know the work environment I would enjoy to be in.
     Money is very important this day and age, which means I would like to make a pretty penny. Benefits are always nice too. A strong work community is vital to success when working on large projects. People  that can communicate and work together like a well oiled machine would be a great thing to be a part of. Most of all, I would just like to work on something that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment