Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Learning Is Swell

This has a been an excellent semester. A vast amount of knowledge has been stored away in my noggin. The most important thing I have learned is that, copyright patents are harmful to innovation. This is contrary to popular opinion but it seems that people forget that humans are greedy by nature. If it wasn't for major companies suing smaller companies for minor infringements, then copyrights would be helpful. I had the opportunity to research net neutrality. Quite a fascinating subject. I learned that the Internet faces a danger from the people who provide us with the network. Another subject that caught my eye was the driver-less cars. The idea of a safer vehicle is a golden one. I hope to see this amazing technology in person one day. For the next students to take this class, I would tell them to pick a topic that intrigues them to study. Also it would be helpful to take advantage of the job fest. After all, this course is to help the students in the job finding process.

No comments:

Post a Comment